Two Guys, Some Raw Fish and a Boatload of Creativity
A few years ago, Mike Carella, then Vice President of the Carella Company, a traditional marketing and advertising agency, met Chris Griffin, owner of GriffinEye Design & Development, a technology based marketing company he started after a successful tenure as Creative Director and CTO at other agencies. Mike and “Grif” got to talking, got to eating some sushi, and before long got to working together on a few projects. To make a short story shorter, the pair clicked, they merged their teams, and not long afterwards, Saltwater was born.
Whether we’re doing creative, technology, strategy or media work for you, we embrace the opportunity. But when we work for you, we don’t want to hide in an underground office bunker, shut out the world and come out when the work is done. Imagine the pizza delivery bill?! No, we want to collaborate with you, and involve you in our creative process as much – or as little – as you like. You’re going to dig the way we work, and more importantly, you’re going to dig the work we produce for you.
Our objective is to establish long-term, engaged relationships with our clients. By tapping into our expertise in strategy, creative, technology, media and data, we want to connect you with your target audience. More importantly, we want to help your company and your brand evolve over time as your business and your audience change, keeping you relevant in your industry – and in the eyes of your customers.
- We want to continue to grow at a rapid pace, with a roster of long-term, mutually satisfying client relationships.
- We will remain on the bleeding edge of creative and development capabilities.
- We will continue to not take ourselves too seriously.
- We will have fun working with each other and working with our clients, and never lose the essence of who we are.
- We will do our part to keep the craft beer industry healthy by sampling and supporting worthy products.
Principle, Director of Client Services